Ministry of Home Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities invites application for the post of Deputy Chief Commissioner on deputation (Including short-term contract) in Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities.
Name of the Post: Deputy Chief Commissioner
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Level-13 (Rs. 1,23,100-2,15,900) Pre-revised (Pay-Band-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- For Deputation (including Short-term contract) Absorption: Officers under the Central Government of State Government; Union Territory, Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Organisations:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis, or
- With five years regular service in posts in the pay scale of Rs. 12000-375-16500(Pre-revised) or equivalent, or
- With ten years regular service in posts in the pay scale of Rs. 10000-325-15200 (Pre-revised) or equivalent and possessing the following education qualifications:
- Degree in Law from a recognised University.
How to apply?
- Applications from willing eligible candidates who can be relieved immediately on selection and are free from vigilance angle may be forwarded to the Office of Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Sarojini House, 6, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi -110001 in the prescribed format as per Annexure - II through proper channel within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment Newspaper (20-26 June 2020) along with attested copies of ACRs for the last 05 years and vigilance clearance as per proforma in Annexure-III.
To Access Official Notification (Page 15) click here