Emergency Medical Relief Division of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare intends to engage the services of a Consultant (Legal) as detailed below, on contract basis, for a period of one year, subject to extension, based on functional requirement and suitability, in connection of various activities related to Emergency Medical Relief Division and Public Health Division of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Legal)
Age Limit: 45 Years
Remuneration: Remuneration shall be Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lakh only) per month.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in law from a recognized Institution/ University.
- 10 years' experience in legal matters out of which 2 to 4 years of experience must be with Central Government and having exposure to the following areas:
- Handling of Court cases/ arbitration cases including those related to public interest litigations/suo moto matters regarding pandemics/ epidemics/ public health emergencies/ establishment/contractual cases at High Court and Supreme Court level.
- Experience of examine and analysis of Law/ Statute.
- Sound knowledge of Government administrative regulations/ experience in Legal procedures/labour laws/ arbitration matters.
- Fluency in written and oral English/ legal drafting skills.
- Familiarity with Public Health Systems and Government Health Schemes.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to [email protected] only, by 27-Nov-2020. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
To Access Official Notification, click here