Call For Applications: Legal Fellow, Project 39A, NLUD
The National Law University, Delhi ("University") is seeking to engage on a contractual basis, Legal Fellows for Pune and Nagpur for the Fair Trial Fellowship programme of Project39A supported by a grant from the Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives.
Name of the Post: Legal Fellow
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of three-year experience of criminal law practice at trial court level
- Registration as a practicing advocate (Sanad) with Bar Council of any state in India
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Marathi
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Familiarity with the use of MS-Office, emails and the internet
- Prior work experience in work with the District Legal Services Authority is desirable.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may send their resume and a statement of purpose, explaining their interest in working on this programme.
- The statement of purpose must not exceed 700 words. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process which may be held in Mumbai/Pune/Nagpur. Intimation regarding dates and venue of selection rounds will be given to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- Interested persons must send their resume and Statement of Purpose to p39arecruitment(at)nludelhi.ac.in and the subject of the e-mail should be "Fair Trial Fellowship - Application for Legal Fellowship"
- The last date for receiving applications is November 30, 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here