Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites application for the post of Assistant Secretary (Legal) on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Assistant Secretary (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level-11 of 7th CPC (PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Law Degree from recognized University/ Law School.
- Officers holding analogous posts; OR With 3 years' service in the pay scale of Rs.15600- 39100 in PB-3 GP 5400/- OR
- With 5 years' service in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- PB-2 GP 4800/- OR With 8 years' service in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/-PB-2 GP 4600/- AND
- Having at least three years' experience of handling legal matters in the offices of Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Organizations.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The hard copy of application along with all necessary documents should reach CBSE within 30 days from the last date of submission of online application i.e. 21.08.2020 on Board's website.
- The envelope should be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF "___________." The application along with other documents should be sent to The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
- Online application can be uploaded from 31.07.2020 to 21.08.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here