Assistant Registrar Vacancy At Office Of The Controller General Of Patents, Ministry Of Commerce And Industry
Union Public Service Commission invites application for the post of Assistant Registrar of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications, Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
No. of Post: 11 (Eleven)
Age Limit: 40 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Five years of practice at a Bar or five years' experience in the State Judicial Service or in the Legal Department of a State Government or of the Central Government or in the processing of applications for registration filed under the Trade Marks Act or Geographical Indications Act or in teaching law in a recognized University OR
- For LLM Degree Holders: - Three years' experience in teaching law or in conducting research in law in a recognized University or research Institution.
How to apply?
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website IS 23:59 Hrs on 12.12.2019
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs on 13.12.2019
To Access Official Notification click here