Legal Zems is a legal organization and serves its service in the legal field for one and half years. Legal Zems is calling Interns for its 5th Batch and Providing 4 weeks Online Internship Programme where Interns can learn the practical skills which are required for law students and helpful in the future as well when Interns enrolled themselves as an advocate. Legal Zems is providing Internship in 4 subjects namely Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Family Law & Women & Law. An intern can opt for any one of the subjects for their Internship Programme.
- Week 1: Article Writing & Research Work on legal topics.
- Week 2: Drafting (Writ Petition, Plaints, Written Statement, PIL, Bail Application, Complaint, Maintenance, Residence Protection e.t.c)
- Week 3: Case Study or Case Commentary.
- Week 4: Research Paper or Seminar Paper Writing.
- Legal Zems shall Provide Personal mentorship & guidance to the Intern.
- With regards to Week 1st & Week 4th activities, Legal Zems shall provide webinar on it by eminent personalities of the legal fraternity and shall also provide samples of Research Paper, Seminar Paper.
- With regards to week 2nd and 3rd, Legal Zems shall provide sample of the drafting, case study, case commentary from which intern may take reference for their activity respectively.
- In case of any doubt or query intern shall contact their respective mentor via Email.
- On the last day of the online Internship Programme, Intern shall have to give one qualifying examination which shall be objective in nature. In qualifying, examination Intern shall be awarded with grades which will reflect on their certificate respectively.
- The certificate shall only be provided when Intern complete their 4 weeks Internship tenure along with the qualifying examination. Intern is expected to accomplish each and every activity assigned by the mentor.
- The registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The intern shall submit their activities on or before deadline.
- Every communication between Intern and the mentor shall only be done via email.
How To Register?
- Registration Fee: Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment: Phone Pe, Google Pay, Paytm
- Name & Number for the Payment: 9891348721 (Prashant Kumar or Prashant Mishra)
- Take screenshot of the payment for future reference.
- For Registration, click here
The Last Date for Registration is 03rd July 2021. Each batch of specific subject shall have the capacity of 20 seats only. Registration shall be done on a first come first serve basis.
- Mr Prashant Mishra (8376951009)
- Ms Ashita Singh (9315486852)
For Website, click here
For Instagram Handle, click here
For LinkedIn Profile, click here
For Youtube Channel, click here