De Legalis International Journal of Law and Governance (DLIJ), an open access peer-reviewed journal is inviting submissions on a rolling basis. Approved content will be published in the upcoming edition.
Eligibility and Theme: DLIJ accepts submissions from people from all walks of life, as long as the central theme of content is law and/or governance.
- Authors upload their research work.
- They are assigned a reference number for their submission.
- Content is put through double blind peer review process.
- Decision of Editorial Board is updated on website within 7 working days.
- Authors can check result or status by entering their reference number here.
- Upon approval, authors pay the publication fee.
- Content is published in DLIJ within 7 days after final proofreading.
- Digital Certificate of Publication is awarded to the authors.
Submissions must fall within one of the following categories:
- Articles (1500-2500 words)
- Essays (2500-5000 words)
- Research papers (4000-10000 words)
- Case comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Indian applicants: INR 1499 for single-authored content and INR 499 extra for co-authored content.
- International applicants: US $ 24.99 for single-authored content and US $ 9.99 extra for co-authored content.
- Note: The fee is payable only after your submitted content is approved for publication by Editorial Board.
For further details, click here.
For submissions, click here.
For FAQs, click here.
For any queries, contact email@example.com.