Daksha Fellowship series is hosting a #DakshaDialogues session on Careers in Law, Regulation & Public Policy.
Date: 25th July
Time: 6:00 PM IST
While India's rapidly evolving business and technology environment has delivered a wide variety of benefits to customers and propelled economic growth, it has also created a host of challenges for policy makers, regulators and litigators.
- Ajay Bahl, Co-founder & Managing Partner, AZB & Partners
- Dr KP Krishnan, Former Secretary, Government of India
- Mahima Kaul, Director - Public Policy, India & South Asia, Twitter
- Dr Ananth Padmanabhan, Dean, Daksha Fellowship
- Dr Pramath Raj Sinha, Founder & Chairman, Harappa Education
The panelists will discuss:
- Impact of technological developments on lawyers and lawyering
- New issues and challenges in the arena of regulation
- Emerging role for legal professionals in the regulatory and public policy space
- Need for specialized knowledge and skills to influence public policy
To register, click here.
The fourth round of admissions for Daksha Fellowship ends on 31st July 2020. To apply, click here.