Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) has opened registrations for the 3rd batch of 45 Hours Training Program On Commercial Mediation And Negotiation 2021. The 45-Hours Training Program on Commercial Mediation and Negotiation is the only training program in India introduced by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), a think-tank under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to train professionals with the skills and knowledge required to conduct commercial mediation and negotiation.
About the Organisation:
IICA has trained more than 300 professionals in the last three years including international participants and country delegations from various jurisdictions such as United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Thailand, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. In the past IICA has received nominations of existing and retired bureaucrats from Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution and Ministry of Industries, professionals working in industry, PSUs, Govt. Depts./ Regulatory Authorities, executives from various sectors such as cement, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, FMCG, banking, telecom besides professionals like lawyers, CAs etc.
About The Programme:
The course introduces participants to a range of issues surrounding the dynamics of disputes and to the advanced models of negotiation and mediation designed to aid in their resolution. The course will also attempt to capture the lessons that can be drawn from existing experiences – both within India and globally.
Through interactive online sessions by international and domestic experts supported by relevant case studies, this month-long program will equip participant to understand the specifics of conflict management and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms. The training is designed keeping in mind the necessity of theoretical learning and practical implementation in Commercial Mediation and Negotiation. This training is open for both domestic and international participants.
Note: The batch size is limited to 30 participants only.
Dates And Timings:
- Batch 1: Registrations Full [16th November – 22nd December 2020]
- Batch 2: Registrations Full [2nd January – 10th February 2021]
- Batch 3: Registrations filling fast [3rd May – 14th June 2021], Class Timing: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Note: Seats for Batch 3 are filling up soon. Classes shall be held every day except for Saturdays, Sunday and Gazetted Holidays.
- Mr Sriram Panchu, Senior Advocate and Mediator (India)
- Mr Anuroop Omkar, Partner at AK and Partners | Director at Bridge Policy Think Tank | Mediator at World Bank (India)
- Ms Kritika Krishnamurthy, Partner at AK and Partners | Director at Bridge Policy Think | Mediator at World Bank Tank (India)
- Mr Andrew Miller QC, Queens Counsel, Mediator and Arbitrator (United Kingdom)
- Mr Stefano Cardinale, Lawyer and Mediator (Italy)
- Dr Prof. Naveen J. Sirohi, Associate Professor & Head, School of Finance, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (India)
How To Register?
- Register by making a payment here.
- Take a Screenshot of your Payment.
- Fill the Registration form and attach your screenshot here
- Send a mail to [email protected] for confirmation.
For more information, contact on +91-95604 39503 or +91-85860 74575.
For Website, click here
For Facebook Profile, click here
For LinkedIn Profile, click here
For Twitter Profile, click here