The Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana is organizing the 3rd virtual dialogue session.
Date: 9th May
Time: 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Theme: Law in the Digital Age and Indian Legal Service Industry Transformation and Functioning of Courts: The Bench, Bar and Government Perspective.
- Hon'ble Mr. Justice Arun Monga, Judge Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Hon'ble Mr. Justice A.K Jayasankaran, Nambiar Judge Kerela High Court
- Mr. Vivek Tankha, Senior Advocate and Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha)
- Dr. Natalie Byrom, Director of Research and Learning the Legal Education Foundation UK
- Mr Suresh Kumar, Chief Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab
To register, click here.