Indian National Law Review (INLR), The LAW Learners and Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab [RGNLU] are organizing the 2nd edition of the National Law Student Awards (NLSA) 2020.
- NLSA is wholeheartedly dedicated to law students across the nation.
- The Event comprises 5 individual online events, which include regional rounds, witnessing students from a state compete to move ahead to the national rounds and fight for the ultimate title.
Prizes: The event offers prizes worth Rs. 1,00,000.
- All law students [UG/PG] across India are eligible to participate in the awards.
- All pass outs of the last academic year i.e. 2019-20 are as well eligible to participate.
- The National Law Quiz League 2020
- National Pantomath Trivia League 2020
- National Argument Writing Competition 2020
- National Constitutional Amendment Writing Competition 2020
- National Blog Writing Competition 2020
- A Complimentary Free Live Certificate Course on 'How to Do Legal Research?'
Registration Deadline: September 25th, 2020.
In case of any queries, get in touch at [email protected] or 7906381754 [Whatsapp].
For registration and further details, click here.
LiveLaw is the media partner for the event.