The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate and commercial laws. The blog aims to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars, and practitioners, to foster debate and discussion on various corporate as well as commercial laws. The 1st IRCCL Blog Writing Competition 2020 is being organised to foster and cultivate a calibrated approach to academic research and writing.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all students enrolled in an undergraduate or a postgraduate programme in law (B.C.L., J.D., LL.B., LL.M., or their local equivalent) in any recognized university across the world.
The broad themes are:
- Corporate Law,
- Dispute Resolution,
- Trade and Investment Law,
- Taxation Law,
- Labour Law,
- Competition Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
Detailed sub-themes can be found in the brochure.
Submission: To participate in the competition, interested students must e-mail their submission to [email protected] by 23:59 on 31st October 2020.
Co-Authorship: Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
- First Prize: INR 10,000 + An opportunity to intern at Samvad Partners, Delhi + certificate of merit
- Second Prize: INR 7,000 + certificate of merit
- Third Prize: INR 5,000 + certificate of merit
- Fourth – Fifth / Tenth Prize (depending on the number of submissions): Certificate of merit
- The top 5-10 articles (depending on the number of submissions) will also be selected for publication on the IRCCL blog
- Last Date for Submission: 31 October 2020
- Declaration of Results: 30 November 2020 (tentative)
Queries, if any, may be directed to [email protected], with the subject 'Query – IRCCL Competition'.
For more details about the competition, refer to the competition brochure.