One Day National Seminar on Gender Sensitive Education: A Necessity to Eradicate Gender Discrimination in India 08th February 2020 organized By - Centre For Human Rights And Subaltern Studies National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi In collaboration with – National Commission for Women.
Who can apply?
· Academicians, Research Scholars and Students from all streams, Advocates, Law Professionals, Gender and Human Rights Activists – All are eligible to participate and send their Research Papers.
- Gender Discrimination at Home and Work Place.
- Economic Empowerment of Women to bridge Gender Gap.
- Sex Ratio and its impact on Demography.
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place.
- Unequal Wages to Men and Women in Un-Organized Sectors.
- Safe Cities and Gender Issues.
- Sex-Selective Abortions.
- Role of Educational Institution in promoting Gender Equality and Advocacy.
- Portrayal of the Genders: The Role of Cinema.
- Digital Activism: Women & Media.
- Laws and Legislations: The Gender Bias.
- Caste & Identity from a Gendered Lens.
- Urban Planning and Women's Safety.
- Gender Inequality in the Entertainment Sector.
- Gender Stereotypes in Entertainment Industry.
- Gender Equality and Judiciary.
- Women and the Criminal Justice System.
- Women in Business.
- Crime against Women.
- Women and Employment.
- LGBTIQ – Issues, Ethos and Perspectives.
- Developing Transgender Identity through Social Media.
- Health and Reproductive Rights of Women.
- Gender Disparities in Power & Pay.
- Gender Equations and Information Technology.
- Rape Culture, Sexual Harassment and Lack of Gender Sensitive Education.
· Any other relevant Sub Theme substantially related to the idea of Gender Sensitization.
- All the Participants have to get themselves registered for the Seminar by sending a Registration Mail in a prescribed format. The prescribed format of the Registration Mail Is Given In The Brochure Of The Seminar. All Participants have to send the Registration Mail in the given format only in order to successfully register for the National Seminar.
- Once the Organizers will receive the Registration Mail, an Acknowledgement Mail will be sent by the Organizers to the Participants which will contain a Unique Participant Code and a Link of the Google Form. Every Participant is required to duly fill this Google Form.
- After filling of the Google Form, the Provisional Registration of the Participant will be complete. Final Registration will be complete when the Participant submits the Payment Proof and the Research Paper.
- The Final Paper must be submitted in the 'Word/.docx' file. PDF Files Are Not Allowed. The name of the file should be 'Participant Code – Name of the Author & Co-author (if any)'.
- For more details on Registration Process, download the Brochure of the Seminar.
- E-mail Id for Sending Registration Mail, Paper Submission & Payment Proof Submission is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students: Rs. 300/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Academicians: Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT/RTGS or Demand Draft. Demand Draft should be in favour of "Registrar NUSRL Ranchi".
- Last Date for Sending Registration Mail: 15th January 2020
- Last Date for Paper Submission: 23rd January 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fees and Submitting Payment Proof: 25th January 2020
For any queries E-mail at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here