M/s. Black Robes Legal is a law firm registered under the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 for the purpose of rendering structured commercial and pro-bono professional legal services, aid and assistance in the areas of Criminal Laws, Transparency Laws, Labour-Service Laws, Arbitration & Mediation, Consumer Laws, Policy Advisory besides others. The Firm is inviting applications for internship for the year 2021-2022.
About the Programme
The candidate may be engaged in any or all of the following areas:
- Criminal Laws and matters related therewith;
- Right to Information/Transparency Laws;
- Consumer and Education Laws;
- Employment and Labour Laws (including POSH);
- Petitions (Applications, Complaints and Representations);
- Human Rights Law & Legal Aid, Assistance and Awareness;
- Research and Drafting White Papers and Briefs/Synopsis;
- Other areas of practice, subject to competence and interest.
Number of Interns Required:
5 (Five) Interns every calendar month, with the period of engagement, is 4 (Four) weeks starting w.e.f. 7th day of every such calendar month and ending on 6th day of the succeeding month.
Work From Home (Remote/Virtual Internship)
Who can Apply?
The candidate should be pursuing any domain-specific, graduate or post-graduate, academic or professional course, in Law or Legal Studies, irrespective of the year of study and of the nomenclature of the course, provided the educational institution and the course being run is duly recognized/approved by the appropriate government and/or the regulatory authorities.
Since the engagement of an intern remains primarily training in essence in virtual mode, no stipend in monetary terms is paid to any intern.
Interested candidate(s) should apply immediately and follow the steps delineated herein below:
- Visit the website here preferably on desktop/laptop or otherwise in 'Desktop Mode' for better viewing experience and technical compatibility, or otherwise the firm's LinkedIn account available here.
- Access the Careers Page (2021-2022) on the said website or otherwise the Posts Section/Updates on the LinkedIn account, locate and download the two (2) files available in MS-Word file format and named as Part_BRL_21-22 and Assign_BRL_21-22.
- Fill and/or Attempt the files and save the same, in accordance with the instructions contained in the said files.
- Prepare or otherwise secure updated and latest Curriculum Vitae/Resume in pdf file format.
- Prepare a cover letter, in maximum of 500 words to be contained in the body of the email or submission box available in the form on the Careers Page of the website.
- Submit the completed files i.e. Part_BRL, Assign_BRL, Curriculum
- Vitae/Resume with Cover Letter through the form made available on Careers Page of website here or in case of failure through such means or otherwise as may be preferred, send the same via email only with Subject Line 'Application: Call For Interns_F.Y. 2021-2022_Your Full Name' to the email address [email protected] and not otherwise in any manner whatsoever. No queries shall be entertained and the candidate is at liberty to make the best judgement to ensure substantive compliance.
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Landline No: +9111-41-751582
- Mobile No: +91-9582-751582
For More details, click here
For Official Notification, click here
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), click here
For Website, click here