Gujarat National Law University invites applications for the role of Senior Research Assistant for its Centre for IPR.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Assistant (GUJCOST - GNLU Centre of Excellence in IPR)
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Master's Degree with specialization in IPR Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent
- Grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest National and International research trends and developments in the fields of IPR;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to fill up prescribed application form available on the Website and send it to [email protected] on or before 21st October 2021 mentioning the subject line as "Application for the Post of Senior Research Assistant".
For Official Notification, click here