Virtual Law School (VLS) is organising a of Global Legal Approaches & Development Talk (GLAD Talk).
Speaker: Naina Krishna Murthy, Founder & Managing Partner, Krishnamurthy & Co.
Topic: Young Lawyers and M&A Practice in COVID-19 Times
Date: October 6, 2020
Time: 5:00 PM (IST)
About Ms. Krishnamurthy's GLAD TALK: This subject matter is relevant for most of the young lawyers today who would either be in the early career phase of dealing with the changing discourse on M&A regime and also for the law graduates of 2020 who may aspire to become M&A lawyers. The GLAD Talk on this subject will provide a comprehensive perspective to the young lawyers.
Previous GLAD TALK Speakers include:
- Senior Advovate Kapil Sibal
- Senior Advovate Salman Khurshid
- Senior Advovate Dr. Abhishek Singhvi
- Senior Advovate Yatindra Singh (Former Chief Justice of High Court of Chhattisgarh)
- Prof. (Dr.) Shanthakumar, Vice-Chancellor of Gujarat National Law University
Programme Participation Details:
- Platform: CISCO
- Participation Link: Click here
- Event Number: 170 359 0874
- Event Password: GLADNKM06
- There is no registration fee
LiveLaw is the media partner for the event.