The School of Law and Justice, Adamas University is organizing a two-day Virtual International Conference on Global Ramifications of International Human Rights: Challenges and the Way Forward on 10th and 11th April, 2021.
Day 1 - 10.04.2021 (05:00 pm onwards) (IST)
Day 2 - 11.04.2021 (04:00 pm onwards) (IST)
Theme: Global Ramifications of International Human Rights: Challenges and the Way Forward
- Role of IHR in Securing Equality and Dignity.
- IHR and Gender Justice.
- Relevance of International and Human Rights Conventions in assuring Right to Life.
- Extent of Enforcement of the Spirit of HR by NGOs working for the cause.
- IHR for Indigenous People and Vulnerable Groups
- IHR for Stateless Persons, Asylum Seekers, Refugees and Internally Displaced People
- IHR and Democracy
- Trafficking in Persons and the Role of IHR
- IHR and South Asia: A Structural-functional Perspective
- Registration (for paper presenters and participants): Ongoing (First Come First Served basis)
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 28.02.2021 (11.59 pm)
- Notification of Acceptance: 07.03.2021 (11.59 pm)
- Deadline for Submission of Full Paper: 04.04.2021 (11.59 pm)
- Date of International Conference: 10.04.2021 and 11.04.2021
How to submit?
Abstracts must be sent to email@example.com (Mr Nilanjan Chakraborty, Assistant Professor) with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Suvashree Ghosh, Assistant Professor)
For any issues regarding registration, contact Mrs. Shubhi Mack (700365017).
For Registration, click here
For more details, click here