RNBGU is organizing the 4th Seth Jagannath Bajaj Memorial RNBGU National Moot Court Competition, which will be conducted from 30th January to 31st January 2021.
Date: 30th - 31st January 2021.
The competition is open for students who are studying LLB for three years or five years.
Each team shall consist of a maximum 3 members out of which two members shall be the speaker and one researcher.
Mode: Online (Google Meet )
How to Register
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1000 (Rupees one thousand only)
- The registration fees can be paid through Demand draft or online transfer. The draft should be drawn in the favour of RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY Payable at BIKANER. Registration fees can also be deposited online in the account of the university.
- Account detail is– Name of A/c Holder: RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY, payable at Bikaner, A/c No: 61276471798, Bank: SBI, IFSC Code: SBIN0031725
- The Teams shall duly fill the Registration form and send the scanned copy of the same latest by 20th January 2021, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date of Receipt Of Registration Form And Fees : 20 January, 2021
- Last Date For Seeking Clarification : 22 January, 2021
- Last Date Of Submitting Soft Copy Of Memorials : 25 January, 2021
For further queries contact Mr. Ashok Prem, Assistant Professor, School of Law, RNB Global University, (email@example.com or 7014220120)
For Brochure, click here
For Official link, click here