IJPIEL is a student-run quarterly law journal, blog, and podcast. The journal focuses upon the niche area of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy (PIE) laws.
Who can Apply?
IJPIEL invites unpublished manuscripts from undergraduates, graduates, scholars, academia and professionals. Co-authorship is allowed, with a maximum of three authors
- Public-Private Partnership: a Critical Review in India
- Energy and Infrastructure Market (including mining, problems and procedure)
- Impact of Covid-19 on Existing and Operational Public-Private Partnership projects
- PSU And Scheme of Development of Solar Park and Power Projects (current 2020 context]
- Mineral law Amendment Bill 2020
- Comparative Asian Pacific Approach Keeping India at Centre
- Modern Construction and Theory of Archeology: Threatening Prehistoric Sites Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act.
- Fascism and Current Indian Government: Saving Heritage or Re-building it? In the context of Preserving Ancient Architects Across India.
Note: This list is not exhaustive. These are broad themes. Title and content has to be based on these themes.
- Long Article: 8,000-12,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Short Article: 4,000-8,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Commentary: 3,000-5,000 words
- Book Review: 1500-3000 words
- Legislative Analysis: 2000-4000 words
Last Date of submission is May 15, 2021. If manuscript is selected for publication, it will be notified before June 1, 2021
- All manuscripts should be sent as both pdf and doc/docx (word) format.
- All manuscripts should be submitted via mail at email@example.com , with subject line 'Submission IJPIEL- Type of Article'(Long Article/short article/case comment etc.). Write name and designation within the body of the mail.
- Personal details of the author such as name, institution should not be mentioned anywhere on the manuscript. All authors are required to send in a separate word file containing all the details at the time of submission.
- The cover letter accompanying the submitted manuscript should consist of the following information:
· Paper title.
· Author's full name.
· Full institutional/author's/both mailing addresses.
· Corresponding author's email address/
· Contact information.
Naman Anand (7888526240), Founder and Managing Editor or Aakriti Gupta, (9871466567),Editor-in-Chief or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Website, click here
For Brochure, click here
For more call for papers notifications, click here