The High Court of Jammu and Kashmir at Jammu invites application for the post of Research Assistant purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year from the date of taking up the assignment, which can be extended on year to year basis for a further period of not exceeding three years, subject to satisfactory performance and good conduct.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Post: 08 (Eight)
Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/-
Age Limit: A Candidate must not have attained the age of 33 years as on 1st January 2021
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The candidate must be a Law Graduate (as on the date of appearing in the interview) having a Bachelor's Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by Law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate, possessing a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate at Law Graduation (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) and should not have completed two years after enrolment as an Advocate.
• The candidates studying in the final year/last semester of their Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring the Law degree qualification with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at the time of interview.
• The candidates studying in fifth year of the five-year Integrated Law Course have to submit attested copies of their grade-sheet/marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
• The candidate must have knowledge of Computer, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
• The candidate must have absolute integrity, honesty and good moral character, for which he/she will submit certificate of two responsible persons at the time of interview.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in all respects with a recent passport size photograph and a bank draft of Rs. 200/- in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir shall be forwarded to the High Court on e-mail address (email@example.com) and the Original application form along with bank draft and other testimonials by post to Registrar Judicial Srinagar/Jammu latest by 20.02.2021.
To Access Official Notification, click here