School of Maritime Law, Policy & Administration of Gujarat Maritime University invites application for the post of Professor (Law) on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
No.of Post: 01 (One)
PayScale: Rs. 144200-218200 (Academic Level -14) 7th CPC
EssentiaQualification and Experience
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications inthe peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 asper the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of the UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education2018
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as assistant professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; OR
- An outstanding professional, having a PhD. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines from any academic institutions (not included in A above) /industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten experience.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed application form in PDF Format to email@example.com.
- Candidates shall enclose self-attested copies of certificates towards the evidence of Age, Educational Qualification, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, etc. with application(s).
- Last date & time of receipt of application is of 20th January 2021,5:00 PM
To access Official Notification, click here
To Access Application Form, click here