The District Child Protection Officer District Child Protection Unit North & Middle Andaman District, Mayabunder invites application for the post of Legal-Cum-Probation Officer under its Integrated Child Protection Scheme purely on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Legal-Cum-Probation Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 40 years
Remuneration: Rs. 21,000/- Month
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree in Law from a recognized University
• Minimum 03 years of Experience in relevant field
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format along with Self-attested photocopies of Mark Sheets, Certificates in support of Education Qualification & Other certificates, e.g. Degree/ Graduation, Diploma, Professional Qualification etc. (as the case may be), Birth certificate, Local certificate & Employment Registration card, Experience Certificate(s), specifying NATURE & PERIOD of experience should be enclosed.
• Application should be sent in a cover superscripted "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF "…" and should be addressed to The District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit, O/o the Deputy Commissioner, North 8s Middle Andaman District, Mayabunder-744204, Telephone No. 03192-273127.
• Last date of receipt of application is 06th February 2020 by 5:00 pm (Application received beyond the date & time shall not be accepted)
To Access Official Notification, click here