School of Maritime Law, Policy & Administration of Gujarat Maritime University invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Maritime Law/International Trade Law) on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Maritime Law/International Trade Law)
No.of Post: 01 (One)
PayScale: Rs. 131400 - 217100 (Academic Level -13A) 7thCPC
EssentiaQualification and Experience
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a university, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of the UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education 2018
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- Teaching/Research experience in the relevant area.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed application form in PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates shall enclose self-attested copies of certificates towards the evidence of Age, Educational Qualification, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, etc. with application(s).
- Last date & time of receipt of application is of 20th January 2021,5:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Application Form, click here