National Law School of India University invites application for the post of Associate in new 2-year research project on Regulatory Governance.
Name of the Post: Associate
Essential Qualification and Experience
- 1-4 years of experience in journalism or communications. Preference will be given to applicants with experience working in research or education.
- A degree in law.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience with building and maintaining social media presence.
- Familiarity with and interest in contemporary issues of public policy.
- Candidates who are detail oriented, with exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Candidates with skills related to design and online communication tools will be preferred.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit in their application by writing to email@example.com with the subject heading "Application for Communications Role" with –
- Your CV
- A published writing sample
- A short statement of purpose (not more than 500 words)
- The Deadline for applications is 27th December 2020
To Access Official Notification, click here