Adani Institute of Infrastructure under the aegis of PGDM (Law) Programme is organizing an International Virtual Conference on The Future of Dispute Resolution In Infrastructure Sector (ICDRIS-2021) on 12th & 13th February 2021. Research papers are invited for presentation at the International Virtual Conference.
Who can Attend?
The conference is open to academicians, students, researchers, practitioners and anyone interested in the subject.
Conference Theme: The Future of Dispute Resolution in Infrastructure Sector
- FDI in Infrastructure Sector and Resolution of Investment Disputes
- Public Private Partnership and Dispute Resolution
- Construction Industry and Dispute Resolution
- Sea Ports, Airports Privatization and Dispute Resolution
- Developing Negotiating Skills In-House for Dispute Resolution
Note: The Sub-themes are only broadly indicative and research papers related to any of these sub-themes may be submitted.
- Last date of Submission of Abstract: 10th January, 2021
- Date of confirmation of Abstract: 12th January, 2021
- Date of Full paper presentation and registration: 5th February, 2021
- Date of International Virtual Conference: 12-13th February, 2021
For Registration, click here
For Official link, click here
For Brochure, click here
For Queries, kindly contact Dr. Jehirul Islam (firstname.lastname@example.org, 9723371869)