IDIA Uttar Pradesh Chapter is organising the 2nd edition of the National Essay Writing Competition, 2021 as a part of its fundraising initiative in collaboration with the Centre for Criminal Justice Administration (CCJA) of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University.
About the Organisation:
Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education (IDIA) is a non-profit organisation working in India, which was founded by late Dr. Shamnad Basheer. It aims to empower underprivileged children by giving them access to quality legal education. It is a student-run movement to train underprivileged students and help them transform into leading lawyers and community advocates.
The authors are encouraged to submit essays, concerned with Criminal Law. The theme mentioned herein is to be construed broadly to include Criminology, International Criminal Law, Comparative and Procedural Criminal Law as well as allied socio-legal disciplines.
Who can Apply?
The Competition is open to the members of bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who wish to further legal discourse.
- The winner shall receive a cash prize of Rs.1000.
- Top 10 entries shall receive an e-certificate of Merit
- Top 3 entries shall receive an e-certificate of Excellence along with a publication of their essay on the CCJA website.
- Every participant shall receive an e-certificate of participation.
How to Register?
Registration Fee(Minimum Contribution):
- Single authorship: Rs. 150/-
- Co-authorship: Rs. 200/-
- For Registration, click here
- Last date of Submission: February 28, 2021
- Last date of Registration: February 25, 2021
For the Brochure, click here
For Website, click here
For any kind of queries, please reach out to: Saurav Kumar (+91-9546150571), Akanksha (91-6396476980) or mail to email@example.com