In this competition, they are extending the forum by engendering diverse sets of writing events that will give complete freedom to writers to explore their ideas and put them in writing. It is unique because here participants are adjudged on the basis of comparison between writings of numerous and varied genres. Amalgam'21 gives participants a chance to relay their thoughts into words and enables them to express imaginative minds through different categories of creative expression.
Categories of Creative Writing
- Non-fiction prose (1500-2000 words)
- Fiction prose (1000-1500 words)
- Cartoon Strips
- Film and Book Review (1000-1200 words)
- Photography (50 words)
How to Register?
The Registration Fee per Submission is as follows:
- Single Writer: Rs. 200/-
- Co-writers: Rs. 300/-
- Submission in 2 fields: Rs. 350/-
Procedure for payment:
- Google Pay- 9740289624
- UPI- anansatish@okicici
Note: The Participants are requested to mention 'Amalgam'21' in the transaction details.
For Registration,click here
- Best Submission: ₹6000/-, Goodies and a Live Law Subscription.
- 2nd Best Submission: ₹4000/- Goodies and a Live Law Subscription.
- 3rd Best Submission: ₹1500/- Goodies and a Live Law Subscription.
- Best Submission in each Category: ₹750/-
- Two outstanding Submissions: Goodies and a Live Law Subscription.
- Last date to Register: 28 February, 2021.
- Last Date of Submission: 7 March, 2021.
- Submission can be done either in .docx or .pdf format.
- There can be a maximum of 2 submissions per participant.
- Participants must strictly adhere to the word limits.
- All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Ananya Satish: +91-9740289624
- Eishani Patnaik:-+91-9937400951
- Email: email@example.com
For Brochure, click here